Job Description- Consultant
The right fit candidate is a professional with a business and strategy consulting background that includes experience in:
- Independently managing a small project or a module of a large project individually or supported by a small team.
- Understanding the project/ client objective and conducting comprehensive and effective research using both secondary and primary (interviews, FGDs, surveys) to offer relevant actionable solutions.
- Conducting detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis (ranging from simple to complex)
- Actively carrying out complex market/ company assessments, consumer insight studies, demand/ supply analysis, benchmarking studies, review/ create analytical frameworks, etc.
- Responsible for business analysis/financial analysis/macro and micro analysis/due diligence
- Interaction with internal and external subject matter experts on all sector developments to build a deeper understanding. Build industry-focused relationships and networks of key contacts.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with project teams and provide strong leverage to the Project Lead in creating an approach and work plan.
- Take complete ownership of final project delivery and ensure client satisfaction.
- Preparing client deliverables within deadlines while ensuring a comprehensive and structured output
- Min. Post-graduation (MBA, PGDBM) preferably from a leading B-school
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 5-8 years of progressive experience in Business/Strategy Consulting
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Zeal to learn and lead initiatives.
- Excellent data analysis and number crunching abilities.
- Proven Analytical skills, Self-starter attitude.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel, Word, & PPT (MS Office suite).