Department: Innovation and research Center
Required Experience & Skills –
- Assess and ensure that the deliverables are of high quality with zero errors.
- Anticipate and identify execution-related risks and troubleshoot/provide solutions/ escalate as appropriate.
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned to and meet project and client requirements.
- Actively build and strengthen relationships internally and externally.
- Create a positive learning and development environment, guide, and coach junior colleagues.
Job Responsibilities –
- Collaborate and implement data solutions by conducting comprehensive data search and analysis
- Responsible for accurate and reliable data extraction, modelling, database management and data analysis
- Providing relevant data for client deliverables by analysing and sourcing requirements.
- Primary and secondary research for expansion of database
- Dashboard creation in Power BI/ Excel/ Tableau as per project requirements.
- Conducting timely and accurate updates and quality checks of database and documentation.
- Ensure proper knowledge management practices in terms of SOPs and logs
- Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders to understand, refine, and manage project expectations and priorities.
- Communicate with stakeholders across organisation to understand, improve, and manage project expectations, requirements, and priorities.
- Present accurate data in appropriate charts and graphs.
- Follow brand guidelines and prepare uncluttered data reports and representations.
- Master’s degree in computer science/engineering, operations research, or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, AI and data engineering jobs.
Skills and Professional Attributes –
- Excellent spoken and written communication, relationship-building, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikitlearn, Flask) SQL (MySQL, Oracle) Time Series Forecasting, Campaign Reporting, Customer Segmentation, expertise preferred
- Experience in managing Python codes and collaborating with customer on model evolution
- Excellent in project management, team management and conflict management skills
- Good knowledge of data base management and Hadoop/Spark, SQL, HIVE, Python (expertise).
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client ready deliverable with minimal or no supervision