Education Qualification – Graduate preferably in Statistics/Finance
Required Experience & Skills –
- 0.6 years -2 years relevant years of experience working with data.
- Basic knowledge of the industry and financial data.
- Good secondary research skills
- Advanced Excel Skills, python, and SQL basics preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
Job Responsibilities –
- Collaborate and implement data solutions by conducting comprehensive data search and analysis
- Responsible for accurate and reliable data extraction, modeling and database management
- Providing relevant data to business teams by analyzing and sourcing requirements.
- Primary and secondary research for the expansion of the database
- Dashboard creation in Power BI/Excel as per project requirements.
- Conducting timely and accurate updates and quality checks of database and documentation.
- Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders to understand, refine, and manage project expectations and priorities.
- Provide data support to consultants and local research teams in the use of internal and external data resources, information sources, and services.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the organization to understand, improve, and manage project expectations, requirements, and priorities.
- Presents accurate data in appropriate charts and graphs.
- Follows brand guidelines and prepares uncluttered data reports and representations