We are actively seeking passionate Business Transformation Specialists, who love to use their Cybersecurity capabilities to bring about transformations in Organisation and help them succeed
in the Marketplace. You are highly passionate and enthusiastic in crafting Cybersecurity Journeys for Organisations who are wresting on you to define their Cybersecurity Strategy & Roadmap, and
also expecting you to lead this Transformation. You are typically expected to have the below skillsets
- Expert in cyber security, ethical hacking, penetration testing, security architecture and security processes. You will identify IT security risks and help our clients to adequately protect their information assets and networks to ensure business continuity.
- Experience in developing maturity models, TCO & ROI models, AS-IS: TO-BE blueprints, technology analysis, Roadmap design, Implementation plan As Transformation Specialist-Cybersecurity Advisory, you will need to Cyber Security Management & Operations
- Assist our clients in understanding today’s cyber threat landscape, assess the maturity of their cyber security capabilities and define a strategy to become cyber resilient
- Support our clients to assess vulnerabilities related to cyber-attacks through social engineering or technical assessments
- Strengthen our clients’ security infrastructure and cyber security analytics capabilities Identity Access Management
- Help design information models by defining security architecture vision, strategy and roadmaps
- Follow-up on the implementation of business and functional requirements of security services (focussing on identity management, authentication and access control)
- Assist in the design of the right enterprise and solution security architectures for our clients
- Collaborate with our client as well as ICT-delivery (application architects)
- Help clients identify privacy-related, legal or business risks and implement the appropriate organisational and technical measures
- Plan and execute a pragmatic and integrated privacy and legal approach
- Support our clients to build and implement pragmatic and workable privacy programmes
- Advise on legal and technical aspects of privacy or other IT legal issues
About the Team
The team would cater to clients across Aviation industry segments, both within India/ South Asia, Middle east as well as across global clients and assist them in the Digital Transformation Journey.
- Enable clients with our consulting services leveraging Digital Capabilities to craft their Digital Strategy & Roadmap.
- Assist in devising practice strategy, drive GTM imperatives, engage client consultatively to help them devise Cybersecurity strategy, and coach junior colleagues
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7-10 years of experience
- Preference for candidates certified in at least 1 security certification (e.g. CISSP)
- Knowledge on Data Protection Regulations like GDPR, COBIT etc.
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity Industry trends and technologies
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Experience in developing maturity models, TCO & ROI models, AS-IS: TO-BE blueprints, technology analysis, Roadmap design, Implementation plan
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Ability to quickly grasp customers’ business challenges and drive positive change
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Consultancy and business acumen