Understand the project/client objective and conduct comprehensive and effective research using both secondary and primary (interview, FGDs, surveys) research sources and techniques.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with project teams and provide strong leverage to the Project Lead in creating approach and work plan.
- Interact with internal and external subject matter experts on all sector developments and threats/ opportunities they pose to build a deeper understanding. Build industry focussed
relationship and networks of key contacts.
- Independently manage a module/part of a project individually or with a small team
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations, MS Word Reports based on market intelligence, and primary & secondary research/data in a structured, timely and comprehensive manner.
- Conduct detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of assigned research projects.
- Actively carry out complex market assessment, company assessment, consumer insights, and demand estimations
- Responsible for business analysis/financial analysis/macro and micro analysis/due diligence
- Complete ownership of delivery and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
- Analyze and manage the assigned data gathering exercise with respect to periodic research reports on market dynamics.
- Post-graduation (MBA etc.), or any specialized course (such as CFA etc.)
- 1 – 3 years of experience in consulting/research. Aviation/Transport sector experience will be a value add.
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Good with data analysis, and number crunching
- Flexibility with working hours, out-station travel, etc.
- Proven Analytical skills, Self-starter attitude towards work.
- Knowledge of advance Excel, Word, & PPT (MS Office suite