The CAPA India travel & tech summit 2024 will focus on the scope for technology and digital solutions to enable fundamental change and business transformation in aviation and travel. Participants will have the opportunity to hear and learn from those at the forefront of innovation about their vision for future-ready businesses.
About the event
- CAPA India will host its inaugural Travel and Technology Summit in August 2024 at the Andaz Hotel, New Delhi. The summit will focus on how technology is enabling fundamental and structural transformation across all aspects of airline and airport businesses, e.g. commercial, maintenance and operations.
- We will present thought leadership for ‘business redesign through a tech/digital lens’, to enable aviation businesses to overcome legacy issues and be future-ready. This will be a summit on business redesign/transformation seen from the prism of technology. It is not a technology event.
- In partnership with leading global tech firms, we will share solutions, case studies and practical technological developments with the delegates, to demonstrate that step changes are possible.
Delegate Registration Fees
|Ultra Early Bird Payment by 1 June 2024
|Early Bird Payment by 31 July 2024
*Above prices are inclusive of GST
In order to register, please complete the form below and we will issue an invoice.
- Indian residents: The invoice will include account details for bank transfers. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Foreign resident: The invoice will include account details for bank transfers. Alternatively, a link can be sent for credit card payments via PayPal. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.