Gender Diversity & Corporate Performance in Aviation
Thursday, 26 May 2022 | 04:00 PM IST
As the industry’s leading aviation consulting, research and knowledge practice, CAPA India’s mission over the last 18 years has been to deliver genuine and practical solutions to the numerous global that have engaged us to provide sound advice. We have completed more than 700 advisory projects across the aviation value chain, and released hundreds of industry insight and analysis reports. In the post-COVID environment, we are more determined than ever to deliver positive outcomes for the aviation community based on innovative, solutions-focused thinking.
Key points to be discussed at the webinar include:
- Organisational benefits of gender balance in leadership and board roles
- How much progress has India made in closing the gender gap?
- Which are the best practice countries for encouraging gender diversity?
- ‘25by2025’ - IATA’s global initiative to advance gender balance
- Organic promotion of women to the C-suite vis-à-vis external hiring
- Effective legislation that has promoted gender diversification
For any assistance regarding participation, please contact:
Karishma Sharma or Abhipsa Talwar,
CAPA India Marketing at email@example.com
+91 99999 74339, +91 98786 16161